Click here to read a Case Study about the Roband Grill Sheet and Retainer Clip
The modern, stylish Roband Grill Station is available in six or eight slice size models and sets the benchmark for commercial contact grills. The versatile unit rapidly toasts sandwiches, paninis and focaccias, in addition to producing beautifully seared and grilled tender meat, poultry and fish.
Featuring elements embedded directly into smooth, high pressure die-cast aluminium plates, the cooking surface produces an even, extremely efficient heat transfer ensuring food is cooked rapidly with even colouration. The Roband Grill Station truly is a must-have for cafes, takeaways, sandwich shops or anywhere that toasting and/or grilling is required.
Grill Station Accessories Description
- Retainer Clip & Grill Sheet – these are used to keep the Grill Station plates clean during use. They are easily removed for washing. The sheet is also non-stick preventing the food from sticking to the plates.
- Side Draining Grease Channel – this is designed to handle high volume of grease from cooked food. The Grease Channel drains into a collection vessel such as a small steam table pan.
- Rear Stand – the Rear Stand is designed to raise the Grill Station rear so that grease and crumbs drain and collect in the forward positioned grease box.
- Plate Spacer – various sizes are available and these are designed to ensure a consistent height is maintained between the top and bottom plates during operation. These are ideally suited to preparation of delicate products such as croissants.
- Aluminium Grill Pattern Plates – Designed to sit between the Grill Station smooth plates and Grill Sheet with Clip, the Aluminium Grill Pattern Plates produce a crosshatched char grill style pattern on the food being produced.