Designed and manufactured in Korea, the high-quality Dipo induction machines are made to withstand the demands of busy commercial kitchens and deliver precise fast heat settings with true energy efficiency and reliability. This machine is a must have where precise temperature control in the cooking process is required.
The DCP23 is ideal for a very wide range of cooking applications from tempering chocolate to sautéing and sous-vide. The unit operates from 40-99°C in 1°C increments when using the temperature probe and operates up to 200°C when using the 7 simmer and 10 cook settings (without the temperature probe). This makes the DCP a truly versatile induction cooker.
Dipo machines excel because they:
- Are able to handle;- very high temperatures, such as cooking steaks and stir fries delicate operations like tempering chocolate and a variety of patisserie and savoury sauces sous-vide where precise temperature control is required
- Featuring patented Aerogel insulation to protect the internal components of the machine from heat penetration of extremely hot cooking vessels
- Feature a patented highly reliable circuit board that is designed to operate continuously for up to 12 hours
- Use the strongest glass (NEG glass made in Japan) to protect from hard impact from cooking vessels
- Featuring dynamic pan sensing technology with response times that set the benchmark for induction ranges. This allows users to flip contents in the pan (like for gas) without noticeable heat loss. The Dipo units allow 10 mm of pan separation from the glass surface before the pan exits the magnetic field where power cuts out. It switches on within about 0.5 seconds of re-entering the magnetic field.
- A portable unit enabling flexible set up and easy storage
- Easy operation
- LED display
- Automatic over-temperature shut-off
This machine is a must have where precise temperature control in the cooking process is required.
Click here to download printable brochure with more details
Click here to download instructions of current product version
(w x d x h) (mm)
||Portable Induction Cooker with temperature probe
||365 x 455 x 115
Call Roband Australia on +61 2 9971 1788 to find the location of your nearest Authorised Dealer who can provide you with further information.