Designed and manufactured in Korea, the high-quality Dipo induction machines are made to withstand the demands of busy commercial kitchens and deliver precise fast heat settings with true energy efficiency and reliability. This machine is a must have where precise temperature control in the cooking process is required.
Dipo machines excel because they:
- Are able to handle very high temperatures, such as cooking steaks and stir fries
- Are also able to handle delicate operations like tempering chocolate and a variety of patisserie and
- Feature patented Aerogel insulation to protect the internal components of the machine from
heat penetration of extremely hot cooking vessels
- Feature a patented highly reliable circuit board that is designed to operate continuously for up to 12 hours
- Use the strongest glass (NEG glass made in Japan) to protect from hard impact from cooking vessels
- Featuring dynamic pan sensing technology with response times that set the benchmark for induction ranges. This allows users to flip contents in the pan (like for gas) without noticeable heat loss. The Dipo units allow 10 mm of pan separation from the glass surface before the pan exits the magnetic field where power cuts out. It switches on within about 0.5 seconds of re-entering the magnetic field.
The Dipo induction cooker with temperature probe is a high-quality portable machine, designed to deliver precise time and temperature control. From tempering chocolate to sautéing, this Dipo cooker provides versatility and true energy efficiency. The DCP23 also features patented Aerogel insulation to protect the internal components of the machine from heat penetration of extremely hot cooking vessels. This machine is a must have where precise temperature control in the cooking process is required.
Click here to download printable brochure with more details
Click here to download instructions of current product version
(w x d x h) (mm)
||Portable induction cooker with temperature probe
||365 x 455 x 115
Call Roband Australia on +61 2 9971 1788 to find the location of your nearest Authorised Dealer who can provide you with further information.